One of the indispensable elements of the summer season is the pool. There is also the opportunity to swim comfortably in the pools that offer sunbathing opportunities. Especially in detached and independent houses or in the sense of special design for businesses, pools are a good alternative for people who do not prefer the sea. In this sense, mosaic products produced for home pools are used.
Things to Know Before Starting Mosaic Design in Pools
The clarity and cleanliness of the water in the pools is as important as its appearance. For this reason, special mosaics are preferred in order to create a sealed space with reliable use. According to the personal preferences of the people, the mold is evaluated within the scope of the large material range. There are different and different types of pools according to their size, design and qualities.
When it comes to the mosaics chosen for the interior of the pools, the first thing that comes to mind is glass mosaics. There are some issues that should be considered in mosaic design in order to have both a beautiful appearance and durability and longevity. In this regard, the following should be considered:
- It is very important to look at the foundation before using mosaic products on pools. If the foundation is prepared on cement, the mosaics should be installed in the pools with cement in the same way.
- A flat base must be created before installation. In this way, it is ensured that the mosaics are placed with a correct appearance.
- There are many types of mosaics today. For this reason, mosaic preference should not be made within the scope of a proper model depending on the structure of the pools.
Application of Mosaics to the Pool
There are different mosaic designs according to the structure of the pools. The stages of applying the mosaics to the pools are as follows:
- First of all, the pool floor should be cleaned.
- Then, the adhesive suitable for the mosaic type should be applied to the base with the help of a comb.
- While applying the mosaics to the base, care should be taken to ensure that there are no gaps between the mosaics.
- It must be made durable with the help of a tool during application.
- Wait for a while for the applied mosaics to dry.
- Finally, filler application should be performed between the joints.
Where Is Mosaic Used When Designing Home Pools?
Mosaic coatings are used in many areas today. One of them is the pools. While the mosaic coatings used for the pool can be used inside the pool, they are also applied outside the pool. Along with these, the colors of the mosaic tiles to be applied inside and outside the pool are also very important.
Today, models with blue color are generally preferred from mosaic coatings. The blue mosaic tiles applied inside the pool turn the water blue and reveal a fascinating view. Along with the blue color, there are also different mosaic tile colors to be preferred inside and outside the pool.
Mosaic Selection for Pools
In the selection of mosaic tiles, the type, size and shape of the pools are considered. There are mosaic tile types in different colors, which are made ready with different patterns and designs. The choice of mosaic that is suitable for the design of the pools and will provide a pleasant appearance is very important. The color of the mosaic tiles to be applied in the pool is also very important in terms of providing a clean appearance. While cleaning is carried out sequentially, it is necessary to pay attention to the selection of special mosaics that can be applied simply.